Honda Civic enter code process available on your service if you have problems trying to unlock your Civic radio device. The entering procedure can be difficult sometimes if you make it for the first time and you don’t have any idea from where you need to start.
Very often some users make a very big mistake to put the Civic code incorrectly more than ten times. These ten mistakes will block your Honda Civic radio permanently. Then you are at that point where you must replace your car stereo device with a completely new one. This will cost you some money so we recommend you to pay attention to this guide.
Honda Civic Enter Code Process Step By Step
It’s very important for you to own your unique true radio code too. Then if you are sure that you have the real one you can begin with the enter Honda Civic code process:
- Turn on your Honda Civic car radio by pressing power button,
- Then if your code fist digit is for example four then press the radio button number one – four times in a row,
- Repeat this procedure for the second, third and fourth digits from your Civic code on the second, third and fourth radio buttons,
- At the end press on the radio button number six just one time,
- Your Honda Civic radio is not blocked anymore after successful enter Honda Civic code!
So if in some cases your radio doesn’t start working you probably have a problem with your code. We offer also retrieving Civic radio keys for all users for free by online generator that you can get for free from our website. You can use this generator on your PC or your mobile phone device.
Simple find our main menu at the top on this web page. There you will find the Honda part where you can select the Civic code generator.
So once you regenerate your unique code repeat the Honda Civic enter code procedure. The one that you already read it above in this text!